Surf City, North Carolina
Surf City has so much to see and do! Surf City’s beautiful beaches and family oriented atmosphere are yours to enjoy.
When visiting Surf City, be sure to enjoy the shops, fine restaurants, great fishing, local golf courses, bike riding, kayaking, miniature golf, as well as many more wonderful things to be a part of.
Surf City is to be experienced!
For pet owners, all dogs in Surf City are required to have a valid license. Please stop by Town Hall and make your pet legal.
Any time of year, Surf City is a great place to visit — come see how they are striving to build a great community!
Surf City Government Services:
- Surf City Administration: Responsible for overall city operations. Key employees include the Town Manager and Town Clerk (910)-328-4131
- Surf City Community Development: Responsible for enforcing the Zoning, Subdivision and North Carolina Building Codes. Key staff include the Building Inspector,Town Planner and administrative assistant. Online building and zoning applications available. (910) 328-4131
- Surf City Finance: Responsible for collecting taxes, and keeping the financial records for the Town. Online Business and Dog license applications are available. (910) 328-4131
- Surf City Police Department: Responsible for enforcing the laws of the Town of Surf City and responding to emergencies. (910) 328-7711
- Surf City Fire Department: Responsible for responding to fire emergencies, and fire inspections for local businesses (910) 328-0175
- Surf City Public Works: Responsible for the major utilities and infrastructure of the City. (910) 329-1055